Bajo un mismo cielo (Under the same sky) - GalileoMobile Documentary for the Chile, Bolivia, Peru expedition (2009)
"Bajo un mismo cielo" (Under the same sky) tells a story of GalileoMobile's expedition to Chile, Bolivia, and Peru during the International Year of Astronomy (IYA2009). On a road trip that lasted two months and travelled over seven thousand kilometers, GalileoMobile visited schools and communities to perform science activities and organise astronomical observations. Through children's eyes, an encounter from different visions and interpretations of the sky is made, from East to West and from ancient times to modern astronomy, exploring the richness of human culture preserved in the traditions of the Andean people.
The documentary will soon be available also with subtitles in French, German, Greek, Italian, Portuguese, and Spanish.
This documentary has been produced for educational purposes and it has no commercial value.
- Produced by GalileoMobile and La Ventana Cine Itinerante
- Producers: Míriam Campos, Jorge Rivero González, Evangelia Ntormousi, María Eugenia Ferrer, and Diego Seppi
- Photography: Diego Seppi
- Script: Míriam Campos, Jorge Rivero González, Evangelia Ntormousi, María Eugenia Ferrer, and Diego Seppi
- Sound: Dario Almagro
- Edition: María Eugenia Ferrer and Diego Seppi
- Audio Post Production: Atilio Sánchez
This documentary is distributed under the Creative Commons license Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported (CC BY-NC-ND 3.0)